Terrence Howell Home Staging & Art
We'll stage your home so bright, you'll need sunglasses to see.
Sonoma | Napa | Marin | San Francisco
Single Family Homes, Vacation Homes, House Boats, Luxury/High End Home Staging
Reasons to Home Stage
Staged homes spend 72% less time on the market.
Staging your home to sell is an investment that pays off.
If a seller spends an average of 1% of the value of their home on staging they'll see an average of 1000% return on their investment.
Staging your home is like preparing for your high school prom; you want to look your best to impress onlookers.
Staging Consultation $250
Home Stage $2,800-$25,000
Restyles Home Staging $1,800-3,000
Rental fees after 2 months $500-$650
Original Wall Art & Sculptures for sale $3,000-10,000
Styles include: Traditional, Modern, Contemporary, Minimalist, Mediterranean, Tropical
Art styles include: Abstract, Landscapes, Impressionist
*Credit cards accepted (Mastercard & Visa)
Russian River Area
Terms & Conditions
1. In home consultations are 30 minutes or less after 30 minutes fees are $75/hour.
2. All staging requires a deposit (No Refunds)
3. Service fees and rentals are due 2 months after initial staging fee. There are no prorated fees.
4. It is the client's responsibility to give a 7 day notice to remove staging furniture.
5. Homeowner agrees to inform us when the property goes into escrow.
6. We are not responsible for any occurrences due to “acts of God” (i.e. weather damages, flood or fire or other natural disasters)
7. We only work with clients represented by an agent, contractor, or property management.
8. If our inventory is purchased there is no exchanges and refunds. (Items are sold as is.)
9. If the seller, buyer, or realtor is interested in any wall art purchase please contact Terrence Howell directly at 707-888-9316
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are not a moving, landscape or cleaning company. We do not move pianos, precious antiques, china cabinets, washer/dryers, or old discarded furniture. We do not clean up behind painters, construction companies, or renters. However we can give referrals if you need one. We do not stage lofts, attics, garages, barns, or Koi ponds.
(Insured by Thimble Business Insurance)